MarkBass Little Mark Vintage
MarkBass Little Mark Vintage
The LITTLE MARK VINTAGE is the result of years of experience and it was designed to really let everybody find his own tone, no matter the needs or personal taste, offering lots of sound options and features really satisfying all bass players searching for both modern tones or old school ones. This one is part of the Gold Series, a state of the art lineup offering superior quality, recognizable by its catching new look marking a new era at Markbass, starting from gold plated circuits, to the highly selected components, to some of the most requested features.
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -46 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- DI LEVEL
- LIMITER (from 0 to MAX)
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- 3-WAY SWITCH (FLAT/CUT/OLD)
- LOW: center frequency: 68 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 400 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 2200 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 KHz, level: ±16 dB
- LINE OUT / DI: balanced XLR, 600 Ohm transformer output - Maximum Voltage 12 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon combo, 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 5.51 lbs / 2.5 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
The Little Mark Vintage features a Tube Preamp, to get rich and warm tone full of harmonics.
This control offers a modern reaction when you set it all the way up, or put it down to zero to create that old generation behavior with its typical distortion you get when the Limiter effect is really low, and of course you can also get everything in between.
New EQ setting / 3-WAY Switch
The 4 Bands EQ of the Little Mark Vintage have a new setting on frequencies center, all tuned to offer a pretty balanced tone that easily cuts in the mix, plus a 3-WAY switch with three useful EQ preset options to get very quickly a real FLAT setting, a CUT one with scooped Mids and enhanced Low and High and an OLD one with scooped High to get an old vintage style tone.
Real DI box
The BALANCED DI OUT with transformer is optimized to give pure, full, rich, linear sound on all frequencies. Although Little Mark amp heads already feature high-quality DI circuitry, the transformer upgrades the DI performance offering a real DI box inside the head, handling extreme transients without introducing any distortion or coloration.
Gold Line Top Features
As it happens in the Gold Line series, the Little Mark Vintage features gold plated circuits and top quality selected components, providing the purest and cleanest sound you can imagine.
Mute and ON/OFF EQ
Footswitchable MUTE is one of the most requested features in order to tune or switch an instrument in a silent way. The optional Dual Footswitch also allows to turn ON/OFF the EQ section.