MarkBass Nano Mark 300
The MarkBass NANO MARK 300 once again raises the bar for bass amp heads. Our smallest amp in the MarkBass family gives you the Markbass tone in the most portable package possible. The Nano 300 is easy to transport, featuring simple and effective controls and yet it gives you all the volume you need for most gigs.
It's a professional-grade amplifier you need to hear to believe such powerful sound can be delivered by such a small and lightweight package.
Our lightest and smallest head only weights 3.20 lbs / 1.45 kg and has an unbelievable power-to-weight ratio, with its 300W of power in a very small and ultra-lightweight package.
- INPUT: impedance 2 Mohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- WEIGHT: 3.20 lbs / 1.45 kg
- WIDTH: 7.87 in. / 20 cm
- DEPTH: 8.27 in. / 21 cm
- HEIGHT: 2.09 in. / 5.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 300W RMS @ 4 ohm, 150W RMS @ 8 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)